Up: The Graphical User Interface
Previous: Manipulating a single image
To try the following functions, load another image using File
so there are now two images on the stack.
- To scroll through the deck, use the 'PageUp' and 'PageDown' keys to move
forwards and backwards through the deck respectively.
- Use '+' to add a column of panes to the stack manager and '-' to remove a column.
Type '-' to return to the original display. The window can be resized to better fit the
images by dragging the window corner with the mouse.
- Use CTRL and '+' to add a row of panes to the stack manager and CTRL and '-' to
remove a row. Type CTRL and '-' to return to the original display.
- When several images are displayed, clicking on an image makes that image the active pane.
- To remove the top image, use the menu item File